Monday, July 18, 2011

"Snowmamas Winter getaway"


This entry is intended to appeal to the staff at Snowmamas in Park city Utah.


I grew up skiing. I love skiing. Now that I am a mother of two, an opera singer, and a student obtaining a master's degree at the University of Utah there is seldom money to do any activities.  Ryan, my husband is also a full time student and also works full time. He also loves to ski, and snowboard. Lets just say that the last time we took a vacation I was learning a 300 page opera and Ryan was doing work as well.  We rarely complain, and are making the very best of our financial situation.  In the midst of this we have a six year old who is an awesome skier.  After having knee surgery I vowed to teach him to ski, as he was naturally athletic and seemed to have great balance. This was not an easy feat for me, I was terrified about my own child's safety and worried about the stability of my own knee. After teaching both children to ski on rental equipment every time because we can't afford to purchase gear right now, we have all concluded that it is our favorite time together as a family.





We would love to win a trip to park city to enjoy each other as a family, and ski! Please consider us!

No comments: